Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm seeing stars!



Aaron and I are looking for a house. It has been quite the task to find one we like that is in are price range and in a good location. In the process, I couldn't help but notice that this star is everywhere! It's on houses all over the Utah county and beyond. If anyone could tell me that it represented something cool, like the home has a family member oversees serving our country, I could really appreciate that. But if this star is a trend, then I think it's a bit over the top. If anyone that reads this blog has a star, I don't mean to offend. It's just this crazy redhead's opinion.

3 comments:

Aubri said...

Pretty sure it's just a decorative trend gone awry(sp?)!

Eric said...

Everyone that has a star is just remembering how great I am.

Mere and Matt said...

It's a trend, and not just in Utah. It's like the Star-Bellied Sneetches in that Dr. Suess story. Once everyone starts doing it, it won't be cool anymore. House hunting sounds exciting!!