Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sterling's race


About a week and a half ago, Mount Mahogany Elementary had their field day. This year they had a .8 mile race at 8 a.m. It was difficult to wake him up but it wasn't long before he hit the ground running. He didn't get the blue ribbon, but you wouldn't expect it for his first race. I have a feeling he'll be a track star. This picture is of him finishing. It is not the best quality picture as it is so blurry and Aaron took it with his duddy camera, but I think it still shows Sterling's sheer determination to cross the finish line. Go Sterling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Sterling - you were going so fast you were a blur!!!

Anonymous said...

That comment was from Grandma Virtue Love you.

michelleyv said...

I wish I had some of that Sterling speed!

Mere and Matt said...

No one likes to be running that early besides the Virtue (and former Virtue) girls. I would have wanted to sleep in, too.